So I REALLY like making lists, a lot. A freaky amount. I love making Bucket Lists, lists of movies to watch, books to read, things to do. Here's my first one!
Twenty things to do before I turn 20! How exciting!
Here they are
1. Go skydiving
2. Buy a bubble pipe, use in public place
3. Plant a tree (so NOT lame, corey!)
4. Send a message in a bottle
5. Mini road trip!!
6. Star in the movie "Fucking Daisies"
7. Water wars
8. Order pizza and send it to someone elses house
9. Go to a drag queen show
10. Steal flowers from Olive Garden's garden
11. Dye hair red
12. Cook four course Japanese dinner
13. Give number to hot guy I barely know (I can't promise I'll have the balls to do this!)
14. Have awesome tent sleepover party
15. See something that is "the world's largest"
16. Complete a 5K
17. Bet on a horse race
18. Take part in a protest rally
19. Paint a self portrait
20. Watch all 23 James Bond movies
OK, everytime I finish one of these, I'll be posting a blog about it! I'll also post my bucket list and all that other fun shit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment